17 October 2019
Tokyo Motor Show 2019 Exhibition
Tajima Motor Corporation Co., Ltd. and Tajima EV Corporation Co., Ltd. (Both companies based in Tokyo and represented by Chairman Nobuhiro Tajima) will be exhibiting at the 46th TOKYO MOTOR SHOW 2019 held during October 24 through November 4.
With advanced technologies leading the cutting edge technologies, today's definition of mobility is about to change dramatically. The industry and market is demanding faster turnaround for solutions providing new value into the market. Tajima EV as a new startup company possess flexibility and adaptability as an organizational structure compounded by various industry experts and combining the power of cooperating leading companies. The sum total of resources are focused not only toward new Electric Vehicles but also toward the business establishment of "Mobility Life Design" to explore the full potentiality of "EVs within Society". We will showcase the newly developed vehicles, components and services at the show.
[ THE Tokyo Motor Show 2019 Exhibition Info ]
- [Show Dates]
- October 24 (Thursday) - November 4 (Monday), 2019
- [Booth Location]
Aomi Hall, Booth: CZ02
- [ Show Cars on Display ]
- 1. Ultra Compact Mobility (Passenger Type) E-Runner ULP1
- 2. Ultra Compact Mobility (Cargo Type) E-Runner ULD1
- 3. Green Slow Mobility (6 Seater) E-Runner GSM6
- 4. Electric Micro Bus E-Runner EMB23
- 5. Ultra Compact Mobility Tajima-Jiayuan (Ride Share Model)
- 6. Ultra Compact Mobility Tajima-Jiayuan Autonomous Driving + Automatic Recharging Experimental Demonstration Car
- 7. Electric Trike Compact Mobility (Passenger Type)
- 8. Electric Trike Compact Mobility (Cargo Type)
- [ Products & Services Exhibit, Concept Exhibit ]
- 1. Next-generation mobility / MaaS Business (Idemitsu Kosan) utilizing Ultra Compact Mobility cars
- 2. Autonomous driving / automatic recharging (Daihen) utilizing Ultra Compact Mobility cars
- 3. Fukushima Innovation Coast Project Activity
- ・Recycled Battery Repurpose and Utilization (4R Energy)
- ・Technology development at the Fukushima Robot Test Field
- 4. GoPro HERO8 and GoPro MAX
- [Official Website]
- The 46th Tokyo Motor Show 2019>>
* Information contained in the publication is current as of the date of release. Content is subject to change with progression of time.
Tajima EV Corporation is looking for the engineer from all over the world.
When you wish to work for Tajima EV Corporation, please send your name, language, and your career or background from CONTACT button in any format.